Choosing to have fertility treatment abroad is for many a fantastic choice. Not only is fertility treatment readily available with very reduced waiting time the prices are also very reasonable and the quality of care and treatment excellent. For couples who are seeking IVF / ICSI with own egg and sperm or others who may be seeking donor IVF/ICSI including same sex couples and women who are thinking of becoming single moms by choice, fertility clinics abroad can offer that chance to become the parent that you always dreamed of, where UK clinics may not. The number of fertility clinics abroad and all the different options can be overwhelming, so having someone support and guide you through the choices can save expense and time.
How Fertility Support can assist in Fertility Treatment Abroad
Fertility Support can provide an initial consultation to sit down and go through your case and discuss options, such as the best overseas clinic for you and your needs and possible costs etc. We can also provide the following services:
- Refer you to a consultant in this country to perform Endometrial Scratch (ES) during your monitored cycle (the cycle preceding your IVF blood test).
- All blood tests can be taken by our phlebotomist at the clinic, the results are then sent directly from a Dr’s Laboratory in London to your overseas clinic.
- We can refer you to a pharmacy service to help with overseas prescriptions.
- Ultrasound scans can be done for base line and during cycle – results can be sent directly to your clinic abroad.
- Acupuncture treatment is available at each stage of the IVF/ICSI cycle e.g to help with stress levels, help thicken endometrial lining and follicular development.
- Alongside our other services we can provide counselling and Implications Counselling to help support you at any stage of this process.
Fertility Support is here to help with every step of your fertility journey. For some people the idea of staying abroad for 15 days or more of the IVF/ICSI cycle may be really difficult and costly, so we can give you the option to have all your blood tests and ultrasound scans here in the UK.
During our initial consultation we are able to discuss the options and how I can help during the process. I have worked with couples that are excellent at resourcing many aspects of their treatment and require acupuncture and ultrasound scans, others may need a little more help and support, my aim is to be here to support you throughout your journey as an individual or couple.